Groundcovers are not just a lawn replacement, they are also indispensable for creating a living protection for your soil, and the creatures that live within it. If you implement a layered garden approach, you'll have much healthier soil, and much less work. Although we want our ground covers to be aggressive, they need not be imports for other parts of the world. Many are native. They'll add an entire new layer of colour and texture between larger garden plants.
- Hit enter to expand submenuWe Recommend
- Hit enter to expand submenuPlant Collections
- Hit enter to expand submenuBy Plant Type
- Hit enter to expand submenuShop by Latin Name
- Hit enter to expand submenuNew for 2021
- Hit enter to expand submenuOther Items
- Hit enter to expand submenuShop by Common Name